To renew your books online you must log in to your MyAccount. Your online library account lists the items you have borrowed with their due dates. Here are the guidelines to renew online.
1. Access the homepage http://opac.library.uitm.edu.my/opac/search/search.html
2. Enter your student or staff number. For staff, key in your ID number without the first two zeros. Select 'Submit'. No password is required.
3. Select 'Item Checkout' button on the left screen under My Account.
4. A list of titles you have checked out will appear. Click on 'Renew' button below the title you wish to renew.
5. If successful, a "Renewal Processed" popup will appear. Click OK and your new due date should appear below the title.
6. For student, a new loan period of 14 days is calculated from the day the item is renewed, while for staff is 28 days.
However, library items CANNOT be renewed online if :-
a. Items have been renewed consecutively for 9 times.
b. The items are reserved by another reader and there are no other lending copies available.
c. The borrower account has outstanding charges that exceeds the prescribed limit.
For any inquiry or more explanation please contact :-
- Mr. Zulkifli @ 03 - 6126 7442 (Sungai Buloh) or
- Mr. Faizul @ 03 - 6 126 4801 (Selayang) or
- Mr. Damahuri @ 05 - 632 6400 / 7400 ext 118 (Teluk Intan)